Friday, May 13, 2011

Hey, You, Get Offa My Cloud

Well, dang. I don't like meta posts, but the good folks at Blogger, the friendly blog host, had a disaster, and the result is that I haven't been able to post for about 24 hours, and one of my posts has gone to visit Richie Cunningham's older brother upstairs on Cloud Nine. But never fear, dear reader: if the post does not return, I have a copy.

See link below for even more metaphysics.

Blogger Buzz: Blogger is back: "What a frustrating day. We’re very sorry that you’ve been unable to publish to Blogger for the past 20.5 hours. We’re nearly back to normal..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't let the "Comment as" dropbox annoy you:
Simply choose "Anonymous," and no one will check your papers.
Feel free to leave your name in the comment if you'd like.
I will be moderating the comments to keep out the spam.